Consignment Goods Terms & Conditions
1.THE CONSIGNMENT SELLER:
StableGate PTY ltd.
Shop 2, The Cosmopolitan Lifestyle Centre, 15, 14th avenue, Northmead 1501
- DESCRIPTION OF THE GOODS BEING SOLD:
Sales Order Document Number:
2.1 Goods listed refer to second hand saddlery, tack, rider wear, stable and arena equipment pertaining to this shops main retail business.
2.2 StableGate reserves the right to refuse taking in/selling of second hand items and goods should they not be viable for resale or if they could possibly pose any risks to health and safety. See appendix 1.
- The Seller guarantees that he/she is the true and lawful owner of the above described Goods and that it is free of all encumbrances, liens and all legal claims.
- The Seller warrants that no person shall have legal claim against the StableGate for the removal of the Goods hereby sold and the Seller warrants to indemnify and hold harmless the Buyer from all adverse claims arising from the sale of the Goods.
- The Seller or his/her agent gives no warranty or guarantee other than those specified in 3. and 4. above.
- StableGate admits having inspected the Goods to his/her satisfaction and that, if no guarantees or warranties were expressed in writing or implied by StableGate or his/her agent regarding the condition, quality or fitness for any purpose of the Goods.
- The Goods are sold As-Is and the StableGate shall not be liable for any defects, patent, latent or otherwise.
- The Seller may request the goods back from StableGate saddlery, should the items still be on the shelf or not sold after an agreed upon time. Full proof of ID and signature will be needed to collect the goods and monies sold/not sold.
- The agreed upon pay-out Price to the Seller is the sum of: Second Hand Registry filled out upon submission of goods.
- The agreed upon pay-out price will be paid to the seller once:
- Full payment has been received and cleared by StableGate form the buyer.
- No unavoidable returns within the first 7days of the buyer having paid for the goods.
- Payments will be made during the second week in a new month unless prior arraignments have been made.
- Sellers May use their “pay-out” as shop credit.
- StableGate reserves to put a commission on to the goods for sale at their own discretion.
- Should prices be negotiable; the seller will be notified, and an updated pay-out price will be agreed upon.
- Should the seller owe StableGate any monies by whatever means, StableGate reserves the right to offset debt owed from the pay-out of second hand items above the payable commission to StableGate.
- Any cleaning and repair work carried out by StableGate to make the second-hand goods fit for sale will be deducted from the pay-out price to the seller above the payable commission to StableGate.
- Should goods not sell within a 3 month time frame from submission to the store, the goods will either be collected by the owner, or placed on “marked down sale” system through StableGate with the minimum reserve price being the pay-out price or donated to appointed charities upon agreement from the Seller.
Signature of Seller:
_____________________________________________________. Date: __________________________.
Guidelines to the acceptance of second-hand items are as follows:
- Saddles must be of modern standards, the stitching must be sound, the tree must be sound, the flocking should be acceptable. If the Tree is suspected to be damaged or broken it is up to the owner to have it checked by a reputable repair shop at the owner’s cost. Full report must be supplied by the owner.
- Girths must not have any broken buckles, the elastic must still have some stretch to it, there must be no frayed ends. Leather girths must not be cracked. Kick pads must be in a good condition.
- Bridles need to be complete and in good condition, no broken buckles, frayed stitching or cracked leather, bridles do not need to have the reins or bit attached.
- No bridle accessories will be accepted, i.e. flash bands.
- No stirrup leathers will be accepted. Unless prior arraignments have been made. Stirrup irons must be in a useable condition, no broken parts or rusted, carbon style stirrups must not be cracked.
- Bits may be accepted provided we do not have an abundance of that type of bit, NO home-made bits will be accepted, NO broken bits will be accepted. If a bit is seen as unfit for resale it will not be accepted.
- No pharmaceuticals will be accepted.
- No leather care goods will be accepted.
- No grooming supplies will be accepted
- No rider boots will be accepted.
- No chaps or gaiters will be accepted.
- Training equipment must be complete and in working order. If it is seen as unfit for resale it will not be accepted. Any elastic attachment’s must still have stretch to it. NO broken clips or hooks.
- Rider jackets will only be accepted if they are in a good condition.
- Breeches will only be accepted if they are in a good condition.
- Show shirts will not be accepted unless prior arrangements have been made.
- Horse boots may only be accepted if they are in a good condition, i.e. no cracks, holes or tears, broken strapping.
- Horse rugs will only be accepted if they are in a good condition, the fastenings must all be in working condition and with no major rips or tears.
- Numnahs must be in a good condition to be accepted, not stained, frayed or notably old in condition
- Sheepskin back pads, Gel back pads and riser pads must be in a good condition to be accepted.
- NO additional branding on any rugs or numnahs will be accepted. E.g. Sponsored day sheets or numnahs etc.
- If the item was branded by a sponsor it will not be accepted.
- Second-hand items that are in need of cleaning or any repair work will be done at the sellers’ cost.